Who you are:
A technology crazed individual who enjoys solving problems. As a result, you have the know-how to address various issues and deliver nothing-but-the-best to clients. Companies love that you are committed to delivering high quality and valued technology solutions and rave about your exceptional analytical, organizational and interpersonal skills. You work well on your own as well as in a team environment.
You are a friendly, knowledgeable, and motivated individual interested in solving issues and providing solutions to support the needs of clients. You are A+ certified, have 2-4 years of applicable experience, and have your own vehicle.
What you will be doing:
– Provide support to clients by resolving problems, both remotely and onsite
– Participating in the analysis, design, testing, documenting and support of business applications and networks.
– Proactively prevent potential issues
– Troubleshooting and end user support
– Windows 7 Pro and XP professional installation and administration
– Windows 200/2008 Server installation and administration
– Exchange 2003/2010 maintenance and administration
– VMWare Server installation and administration
– Citrix Server installation and administration
– Installation of network printers
– Hardware installation
– CentOS, Apache, Asterisk, Bind
– Active Directory, WINS, DNS, DHCP, Terminal Servers, IIS, administration and configuration
– Virus and Spy ware removal
– Routers/Firewalls: installation and maintaining
– VPN: installation and maintaining
– Understanding of voice protocols and QOS would be an asset
KSP Technology Inc. is a privately owned company that provides a variety of high quality IT solutions and products to the business market. We are a small, team-based group that works cohesively to provide the highest quality of service in the industry.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have the right stuff!