We are looking for our next technology crazed computer technician!
Who you are:
A technology crazed individual who enjoys solving problems. As a result, you have the know-how to address various issues and deliver nothing-but-the-best to clients. Companies love that you are committed to delivering high quality and valued technology solutions and rave about your exceptional analytical, organizational and interpersonal skills. You work well on your own as well as in a team environment.
You are a friendly, knowledgeable, and motivated individual interested in solving issues and providing solutions to support the needs of clients. You are A+ certified, have 2-4 years of applicable experience, and have your own vehicle.
What you will be doing:
– Provide support to clients by resolving problems, both remotely and onsite
– Participating in the analysis, design, testing, documenting and support of business applications and networks.
– Proactively prevent potential issues
– Troubleshooting and end user support
– Windows XP Pro and 7 professional installation and administration
– Windows 2003/2008 Server installation and administration
– Exchange 2003/2008 maintenance and administration
– Installation of network printers
– Hardware installation
– CentOS, Apache, Asterisk, Bind
– Active Directory, WINS, DNS, DHCP, Terminal Servers, IIS, administration and configuration
– Virus and Spy ware removal
– Routers/Firewalls: installation and maintaining
– VPN: installation and maintaining
– Understanding of voice protocols and QOS would be an asset
How to Apply?: Please forward your cover letter, resume, and references to Kevin Pare at firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please. We thank all candidates for applying; however, only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.