Ever wanted to tether your BlackBerry to your laptop but are not sure where to start? Let us help!
- Call Sasktel and make sure you have tethering enabled. The $25 1GB plan is the best one to pick for this.
- Download the newest BlackBerry Desktop Software
- Open BlackBerry Desktop Software
- At this screen, plug in your BlackBerry via USB
- On this screen I just click cancel.
- Click Tools and then click Start Mobile Internet…
- Click Configure connection…
- Under Profile, select Sasktel CDMA (BWA) – Or Sasktel (HSPA) if you have a new 3G+ phone
- On the bottom right corner you should now see a timer and the amount of data used this session
- Optionally you can click Tools, then click Desktop options…
Check the box Keep Mobile Internet connection active after closing and click OK
You can close the BlackBerry Desktop Software at this point and stay connected.
- Now you can check out the Rider scores while on the road (why aren’t you at the game?)
- Go Riders!
If you have any ideas or requests for a How-To guide, send us an email to email@example.com