Thank you for your interest in KSP Technology’s Technical Services Analyst position.
Please email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
TECHNICAL SERVICE ANALYST
WE ARE… KSP Technology… a Regina Managed Services Provider, specializing in providing top-shelf managed IT services and solutions to the Saskatchewan small business market. We place high importance on customer service, relationship building, and collaborative effort.
YOU ARE… a highly motivated and technical person, interested in getting hands-on experience with everything from desktop hardware to server and network management.
KSP Technology is looking for a technical service analyst who wants to jump right into a fast-paced environment. Our technical resources have the opportunity to work on all aspects of our services, from front-end customer service and desktop support, through server management and networking.
The successful candidate will be joining a growing Regina-based team providing support and guidance to a variety of Saskatchewan businesses. They will use their mastery of English written and verbal communications and understanding of technical troubleshooting to engage with customers and fix problems, while providing exemplary customer service.
We will get you started with standard technical work and from there, you are only limited by your desire and capacity to learn. We want all of our staff to be able to work with any part of our solution. Please review the requirements and preferences below, and contact email@example.com to start the process!
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills in English.
• A positive attitude and willingness to learn new techniques and processes
• Strong analytical, logical, and reductive troubleshooting skills
• A class 5 license and your own vehicle
• Recent work experience in IT services, a post-secondary certificate in a relevant course, or both.
• MCSA/MCSE certifications
• ITIL certification above the Foundation level
• 2-5 years work experience in an MSP environment
• Able to work from our Regina office without relocating
If you meet the above criteria, please email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org attention Service Manager.