Thank you for your interest in KSP Technology’s Account Manager – Sales Professional position.
Please email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
ACCOUNT MANAGER: SALES PROFESSIONAL
We are looking to grow in 2016 and beyond and require a professional Account Manager to help us achieve our goals.
Who are You?
You are a Sales Professional with a proven track record of sales success as an Account Manager.
Who are We?
KSP Technology Inc. is a privately-owned company that provides a variety of IT services and solutions to the business market. Our company places high importance on customer service, relationship building, and teamwork. We encourage innovative thinking and problem solving to impress clients and achieve goals.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- You will be part of a team and responsible for revenue development selling our solutions by managing long term partnerships with potential clients.
- You will require the ability to work well independently as well as in a team environment
- Provide regular forecasting and sales pipeline updates to General Manager.
- Ability to qualify opportunities quickly and control and close sales.
- Comfortable with negotiating sales opportunities $2,000 – $70,000.
- Manage projects from initial specifications through to completion.
- Prospect and generate new business in new markets and territories.
- Leverage existing relationships for new opportunities and referrals to new business
Skills and Abilities:
- Strong at sales prospecting. Understands what prospecting is and its importance to growth.
- Self-motivator and self starter. Minimal supervision required.
- Creative problem solver and opportunity finder. Not just an order taker. An order maker.
- Strong organizational and time-management skills.
- Ability to establish and meet work priorities and deadlines.
- Excellent telephone manner and proven ability to book appointments over the phone.
- Extremely versatile and can work in a fast pace, demanding and quickly changing work environment.
- Prospecting for new business
- Consultative selling
- Uncovering client needs
- Basic computer competence
- Work from customer perspective, able to clearly understand their needs
- Proven outside sales experience of at least 3 years.
- Proven experience in getting to Decision Makers.
- Proven negotiation experience and understands the difference and importance between revenue and profit.
- Familiar with process of providing quotes and documentation in past sales roles.
- Proven past results of actively managing and profitably growing an account base or territory.
- Proven past results of growing new business from prospecting activities.
- Understanding and proof of new business development strategies and tactics.
- Can easily describe how to successfully dislodge a current supplier relationship without using price.
- Familiar with sales quota systems, sales targets, measurements and reporting.
- Has achieved sales success in relatively competitive environments
- Dealing with top decision makers and multiple decision makers
- Flourishing in a small company environment that is continually changing and growing
- Contract negotiation
- Made cold calls
- Sold value added vs price
- Continually finding and generating business from new customers
- Generating high customer satisfaction
- Meeting or exceeding goals
- Building productive internal cross functional relationships
- Estimate done quickly
- Hard Worker with strong work ethic
- Consistent contact with prospects
- Follows through weekly
- Documents key information in a timely, comprehensive manner
- Addresses issues quickly and effectively
- Degree or diploma supported by proven sales experience is desired. High school diploma minimum requirement.
- An equivalent combination of education, training and experience will also be considered.
Background in or sales experience with professional services and or IT/Technology will move candidates to the front of the line.
Your desire to make over $100K is important.
Your hard work and ability to deliver profitable results demands good compensation.
The successful candidate will receive a competitive compensation package including base salary, bonus and company benefits.
Please email your application to email@example.com